Thursday, June 4, 2009

Downloadable Resources







This week's exercise took a long time to complete. I had no trouble installing the software for OverDrive on to my computer at work but I could never download a book. I kept getting an error message "Problem with Digital Rights Management Machine ID". That's not very encouraging for someone like me to continue. Then I switched to NetLibrary downloading where again I had trouble transfering the book to my PC. I finally downloaded a book manually and it started playing on realplayer by itself. This is my experience with this week's assignment.
Shylu - Upper St. Clair




1 comment:

  1. Love the little ebook icon! It's good to hear that you had problems (no fun for you though!) This is good feedback though for the county in the kinds of software and tools we buy and use!

    ReplyDelete